Monday 1 March 2010

Quoting Shakespeare

If you call me 'Nang',
You're my mom.

If you call me 'Yuyus',
you must have known me ever since I was a little kid.

If you call me Mas Yuyus,
You could be my niece, nephew, or my cousin.

If you call me 'Blendi',
you can't be my best friend when I was in Junior High School, you could be one of the big bully.

If you call me 'Yosafat',
you might have known me since Senior High School.

If you call me 'Coco',
you must be my college friends.

If you call me 'Puck',
you must be the ones involving in this year's ED Drama Production.

If you call me 'Sinyo'
you are totally strangers for me.

What's in a name? It shows the world how people know you!

1 comment:

Darma Endah and Her Auspicious Journey said...

Do anyone already call u "honey"??
hahaha...
so what's that mean 4 u??