Monday 1 August 2011

Reserving a spot in heaven

Front Desk Officer of Heaven: Good morning, is there anything I can help?

Me: Can I reserve a spot in Heaven? I'm afraid to miss any when the night comes.

Front Desk Officer of Heaven: And your name, Sir?

Me: Yosafat Arif Setiadi. By the way, I googled it and found some people out there with almost similar name. So, make sure you get my name spelled correctly. It's Y-O-S-A-F-A-T, not Y-O-S-A-P-H-A-T.

Front Desk Officer of Heaven: Sure. Would you mind waiting for a moment.
Me: Nope.


Front Desk Officer of Heaven smiles.


Front Desk Officer of Heaven: Sir, We have a spot reserved on your name. And our data base has recorded any information related to you. Please, have a look in case we make some mistakes.


Me glances through the reservation book.


Me: No. They are right. Thank you. I'll be back whenever I have to. See you!
Front Desk Officer of Heaven: See you. We'll be waiting for you.


Me walks out of the door, leaves the officer.


Front Desk Officer of Heaven: Sir?

Me: Yes?

Front Desk Officer of Heaven: Do you have any more questions?

Me: No. It's enough for me to know that I have had my name on the list.
Front Desk Officer of Heaven: I'm talking about who reserved and paid the bill for you.
...

No comments: