Thursday 8 July 2010

eL Ow Vi Ii

It's like the world only belongs to me and you
The one I wish to live with forever 
I never bother thinking about what people are talking behind our back
It’s nothing before me
It's like the world is all about us

Each time you stare at me, 
I’m trembling
I'm feeling nervous
I sense a weird yet full-of-fun and addicting sensation erecting from my heart
Poems, books, films, and any works I have read, watched, heard and been told about reveal the truth 
Those descriptive words represent me now
Represent my warming heart

All the hatred inside my heart have faded away
Like a cloud blown by the August wind
Never could I trace it back

When I feel the magic of love
I see everything beautiful however suck things 
I see how well-timed my life is 
I don’t want to lose it 
I want to stay with you right now right here

I feel I am someone else
My logic has been conquered with the beauty of the human feeling
I plan and do nothing
Words in my to-do list have gone out of sight 

All I want to do
Is imagining
Being together with you
Expressing my affection
Telling you how I feel
If necessary, I’ll shout my heart out

I look like a foul
I am, now
But this gives me courage and energy to do it all
I don't care about people
See no point of paying attention to them

My feeling is more worth-attention 

No comments: