Monday 5 July 2010

My Talk With God Part II

GOD told me the plan in such a motherly manner. Yet, I could only stare at God not knowing what to do and say.

GOD: You seem confused.

YOSAFAT: I do, God!

GOD: Let me find a better way.

YOSAFAT: Okay. I’ll wait.

After a while GOD re-explains the plan and this time as slowly and clearly as possible.

GOD: That’s it...

YOSAFAT: God?

GOD: Yes.

YOSAFAT: Are you sure with that?

GOD: What makes you so anxious that you doubt my plan?

YOSAFAT: I thought you made anything easy.

GOD: I am confident enough about my power to create you!

YOSAFAT: And I thought you would come up with a specifically detailed plan. So, what I should do is just to stick with it. 

GOD: What would you likely get if you only follow my plan?

YOSAFAT: I have to make my own?

GOD: That’s the reason why I grant you with my piece of rational breathe. 

YOSAFAT: What about having a horse ranch or anything to do with this animal, God. I love horses. They look strong, endurable, independent but faithful.

God laughs at my child-like manner in explaining my adoration to Horse.

YOSAFAT: Why do you laugh at my plan?

GOD: I feel rather jealous. 

YOSAFAT: Don’t worry God. You are the creator of this splendid animal. You deserve the highest praise.

GOD: Thank you! Well, my son. You can be anything you want. But you have got to remember to send me email, text me, or call me for anything you do. I won’t get tired of sharing my thoughts to you.

YOSAFAT: Yes. Anyway God, where had you been? Did you change your phone number or were you out of town lately? It was kind of hard to call you.

To be continued… 

No comments: