Sunday 28 August 2011

10 Maret 2011: I lost my personal diaries and some good drafts!

I forgot that I had written some good works. Unfortunately, I put them away of my hardisk. I lost them, some of works that I really have put my mind into and can't afford to lose; around five personal diaries and four poems; We are early raisers now, Baby Blues; Katanya, I love her as much as she loves me, S(he), and Taken back, are after all what I could remember.

I was proud of my self. They were my confidence boosters! 

Did I say a confidence booster? 
That's the problem. My ability to write good piece has conquered me. My ego whispers to say nothing to credit God.

Confidence makes the ability stand tall and speaks for itself. In the end, it will turn into arrogance. That's where I've been in for some time. I laid my confidence and understanding on my self.

Through this happenstance, God reminds me of who the source of knowledge, wisdom, and intelligence is. It is Him!

When God want them back, who could afford to defense them to Him? 
To calm down my despair, I can tell myself that the world does not run into pieces when I lost them. It spins still. Hope is still here living in me, because the source of hope here, too.

Lesson learned
Rely your confidence on God!

Yos


No comments: